Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wish I was at Art Basel Miami 2010

I have been following the happenings at Art Basel Miami via Arrested Motion and Frank 151. I must say the scene seems overwhelming. I can't imagine how an art fan like myself would react to an event such as this. Actually I think I know exactly what I would do. I would wake up, have multiple cups of coffee and a chesse danish, than run to art from the following artists: Basquiat, Julian Schnabel, David Choe, Revok, Eddie Ramirez, Maya Hayuk, Os Gemeos, Ketih Haring, Kenny Scharf, all things OHWOW, Retna, El Mac, Ryan Mcginness, Kelsey Brookes, and Jonathan Meese. I hope to visit this art fair some day in the future. Thanks to all the artists who continue to bring love, joy, meaning and happiness to our everyday lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment